Subscription

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

It's the Little Things



Friends, as you can see, today I did my part to keep Goya in business.  "Cancel culture" has gotten out of hand, as we all know, and the voices of inclusion need to be heard once in a while -- not that we can compete with the voices of exclusion, which are always howling at maximum volume, but it's still worth a try...  I encourage all of you to partake in the Goya buycott, and to do whatever you can to steer your purchases towards companies and institutions that support America rather than undermining it.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the Left's crusade against Goya, this should explain matters:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-goya-boycott-backfired-people-are-buying-like-crazy

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-trump-goya-beans-20200719-hk2npdkv25ac7lb5vqkvgaxany-story.html

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Nick

    I plead total ignorance on this subject. Why should I partake in the Goya buycott? Please elaborate. Thank you. Sorry, but when I do not understand something I do not pretend that I do, as many arrogant people do. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray, I added some links that should explain the firestorm enveloping the good folks at Goya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the links. You know, this sort of thing shows just how childish we have become in this country. All it really says is that we are capable of dreaming up yet another brand of politically motivated bullshit.

      Delete