Who, you may ask, is Dr. Nicholas L. Waddy, and how did he get so smart?
Dr. Waddy is Associate Professor of History at SUNY Alfred. He specializes in 20th century European and African history. He is the author of a novel, Jewel of the East, set in 18th century India, as well as a European history textbook, The Essential Guide to Western Civilization, published by Routledge. He is a lifelong observer of American and world politics, and has served as a Republican committeeman, a campaign volunteer, a newspaper columnist, and, once upon a time, as an intern at the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute. Since October 2016 he has been regularly writing articles and speaking out publicly in support of American values and conservative ideals.
What Does He Stand For?
Truth, Justice, and the American Way, of course! More specifically, he is a nationalist conservative who advocates:
- minimal government and maximum liberty
- strict adherence to the Constitution and respect for states' rights
- Obamacare repeal
- border security and the cessation of all illegal immigration
- immigration reform and lower levels of legal immigration
- tax reform and simplification
- religious freedom and respect for people of faith
- school choice and reducing the federal role in education
- fighting back against Hollywood and the liberal media
- a strong defense, but also non-interference in the affairs of others nations
- sensible trade agreements that preserve American jobs
- traditional marriage
- the abolition of affirmative action and other forms of race and gender preferences
- the right to keep and bear arms.
- 100% support for conservative Republicans nationwide.
Dr. Waddy can be reached at: NLWaddy@yahoo.com