Subscription

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The "Sanctuary" Myth



Friends, today I bring you an excellent article on the liberal myths about "sanctuary cities", written by a man who's in the trenches and knows the issue well.  The Left's refusal to enforce our immigration laws, even on dangerous criminals, is frankly an abomination, and a threat to the safety of every American -- and not just Americans, but other illegal immigrants as well!  For Democrats and liberals, the exigencies of ideology override common sense and even self-preservation.  For shame!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/thomas-homan-ice-illegal-immigrants-border-crisis-sanctuary-cities

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Waddy: Fox denied me access so I cannot comment credibly on the article. Sans that though, it appears to me that the left's condemnation of America countenances ANY measure of destruction. "Whatever works, works, in this existential confrontation." Lets believe they think this way and resolve, free of doubt, to thwart them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck, Fox has denied me as well. Jack; try this https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/thomas-homan-ice-illegal-immigrants-border-crisis-sanctuary-cities

    I like Tom Homan and sincerely hope Trump and him can come to a deal concerning the czar position. I like Homan--he is a Constitutionalist (spell check is capitalizing this) and wants to follow the letter of the law. I cant say anything against what he talked about-totally agree with him 100%. Per Homan, "I can’t blame anyone who wants to be part of the greatest country on Earth. However, you cannot be part of the greatest country without respecting our laws. You can’t have it both ways." Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Amen! No one should become an American in the process of disrespecting America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Waddy: I forgot (senior moments) that I can access those articles thru my Email. I will do so.

    ReplyDelete