Subscription

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Standing Tall



Friends, you may have seen on Twitter or Facebook some of the vicious hatred which my appearance on CNN drew out of the left.  The consensus of CNN-watching internet trolls seems to be that I am a doo-doo head who deserves to be fired for daring to disagree with leftist orthodoxy.  Well, fortunately life and academia don't work that way.  I'm not going anywhere, and I will continue to stand for what I believe is right.  You can rest easy on that score.

For those who wish to view the whole interview, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTgtUbUaQhk&feature=youtu.be

Also, keep an eye out for more insightful analysis of the issues of the day.  My next article will focus on the left's penchant for leveling false charges of racism.  A timely topic, I'm sure you would agree!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos Dr. Waddy, well and courageously done. Your vicious detractors continue the tradition of base leftist bigotry and intolerance. Without people like you standing up to them (I mean imagine a leftist having the nerve to decry insurrection and treason), they' do us all. Thanx again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, I am honored as well as relieved (given your formidable powers of persuasion) that we're on the same side. :)

    ReplyDelete