Subscription

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Drive a Stake through Obamacare's Heart!



Greetings!  As you know, the Senate is still struggling to find a way to keep Republicans' promise to the nation...that they would end Obamacare and (eventually) replace it with something better.  Let's hope they can make it happen. 

Here is my latest article, which should be appearing soon in a newspaper near you, and has already appeared in American Greatness...  Thanks to American Greatness for providing another outstanding platform for my conservative commentary.  :) 

The article follows the logic of my previous post, more or less.  I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you encourage your Congressman and Senators to vote to end Obamacare and pursue real fixes to our broken health care system.  If you ask me, time is running out.  Our health care fiasco will bankrupt us, if we're not able to change course.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/07/24/repealing-obamacare-spur-much-needed-bipartisanship/

No comments:

Post a Comment